“The heart of our practice focuses on personal service and your best interests.”
David Wright, LUTC
• Elon University – BA in Business Administration (1991)
• Licensed in Life, Health, Accident, Property, Liability, Series 6, and series 63 since 1991
• Completed Life Underwriter Training College (1994)
• Prudential: (1991-1998)
• 1998 – Founded Capital Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
“I am a business owner with a focus on risk management, risk transfer, asset accumulation, and income planning.”
Hobbies: basketball, tennis, boating, and coaching kids sports
Family: David is married with two sons and a Black Lab
• Lake Erie College – BA in Business Administration (2010)
• Licensed in Property & Casualty since 2014
• Prudent Financial Group / FIRST Financial Group: (2011-2013)
• 2013 – Joined Capital Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
CORE BUSINESS DUTIES
Life and financial customer support and administration.
Hobbies: Enjoys equestrian sports and I love working around her farm.
Family: Rachel lives on a farm with her horses, cats, and dog Hunter.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
• North Carolina State University – B.S. in Textile Engineering (1995)
• North Carolina State University – M.S. in Textile Engineering (1998)
• Licensed in Life, Health, Disability, Long Term Care, Series 6, 63, 65, 7, and 24
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
• Prudential: (2001-2007)
• 2007 – Founded Cecil Financial Inc.
Kevin specializes in comprehensive financial planning. He focuses on investment and retirement planning.
Hobbies: Avid sports fan, coaching baseball, basketball, and soccer, and spending time with family.